GENERAL RENTAL POLICIES
1. Check in is normally at 4PM and Check out is at 10AM. Our cleaning staff requires a 6 hour window.
2. Pets and smoking are prohibited because of both HOA rules and allergies on the part of some guests.
3. Damage deposits are returned within 10 days of departure.
4. Generally, a 50% deposit is taken within 3 days of rental and the remainder 60 days prior to check in.
5. Towels, linens, soap, paper products are provided. We suggest that you bring extra towels for the Hot Tub.
6. Garage doors must be closed at all times. Animals can get in the garbage and the pipes can freeze in the wintertime.
7. Hot tub covers must be left on the hot tubs at all times if not in use.
8. Maximum occupancy of the home is listed on the rental agreements. Parties, reunions may not exceed that number without the express written authorization of management.
9. Generally, parking in private homes is limited to two vehicles unless otherwise noted on the rental agreements. Condos have one parking space.
10. Higher end homes typically have water leak detectors. Directions for those are provided in the rental agreement.
11. Booking fees are NOT included if rented direct from Breck Heaven and you will save those dollars. If rented thru third party agencies such as Homeaway/VRBO/Trip Advisor, they will add 5 or 10% to your total.
12. Our owners require a minimum age of 25 for the primary renter.
13. We ask that you treat our properties like you would if staying in an Aunt, Uncles, or friends home. We understand if you break a glass and will not charge you.
14. A routine rental agreement specific to each home will be created for each individual home. It will list specific information on each home, check in/out dates and times and list all charges, totals and dates of final payment. We do take MC, Visa, AE, but add 3% as that is what our bank charges us. We routinely take personal checks via US mail. References can be provided if there is any discomfort with that.